Sunday, March 20, 2011

Quick Six TNG with Adrianne Brennan

We're scaring cats today at Donuts and Desires as I Quick Six Adrianne Brennan!


1. What does "vanilla" mean to you?
It's the flavor of my unsweetened almond milk and my favorite chai. Alternatively, something I definitely am not. XD


2. Is there any moment from your life that you remember in slow motion?
I'd have to say receiving my first writing contract. I was on the moon. That thrilling, slow motion sensation would repeat upon seeing my first book e-published, then in print--and holding it in my hands while I jumped up and down screeching in the living room, scaring my cats in the process. XD


3. What's the most unsettling movie you've ever seen?
I'd have to go with The Sixth Sense. Creepy, but so good.


4. If you had to get a tattoo on your face, what would you want it to look like?
Something tribal, or perhaps something floral. Maybe a branch of ivy?


5. How many monkeys jumping on the bed?
Twelve: four are having a pillow fight, three are debating politics, two are fingerpainting the walls, two more are critiquing the fingerpaint, and another is just reading a book.


6. Which of the books or stories you've written is your favourite?
I am NOT choosing a favorite out of my children! In fairness, I'll choose my most recent release: The Oath, Book 4: Anointed.


Blurb:
Years ago, Lila pledged herself to the Greek god Dionysus, and the act of devotion changed her entire life. Now, her desire to serve has brought her to the doorstep of a secret society known only as "The Order". Through sexual magick and ritual submission she can become her truest self and achieve her magickal destiny.

But the trials of the initiation challenge even the strongest of wills. Can Lila's transformation through erotic servitude bring her closer to fulfilling her dreams?

Anointed: Transformed through sacrifice, the Hierophant must consecrate Lila as the worthy vessel after he receives the ritual blessing from his two attendants. This is her lesson in what it means to be anointed.


~ "Where love and magic meet" ~
http://www.adriannebrennan.com
Experience the magic of the Dark Moon series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#darkmoon
Dare to take The Oath in this erotic fantasy series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#the_oath
The future of psychic sex - Dawn of the Seraphs (m/m):
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/dawnoftheseraphs.html

No comments:

Post a Comment