Thursday, March 17, 2011

Watch Out for My Mistress' Thighs

Great news for fans of my erotic fiction focused on transgender characters: loveyoudivine Alterotica proposed, and I said yes!

Okay, well, more specifically they proposed to assemble my TG/genderqueer/cross-dressing stories into one convenient collection. This anthology of my fiction and poetry contains favourites like Third Rail and Friends of Dorothy alongside some wonderful never-before-published stories and sonnets written just for inclusion in this book. Oh...right...it's going to be a book. Did I say that? No, I didn't, did I? My Mistress' Thighs will be available in paperback for those of us who still like to feel those pages between our fingers. Exciting, right?

As promised (on Twitter) here's your first look at the gorgeous cover Dawné Dominique created just for this anthology, as well as the blurb and a link to loveyoudivine's webpage where it will be available for sale soon. I'll keep you posted!

A cross-dressing cowboy, a post-war pin-up, and a wolf in grandmother’s clothing all find a special home in My Mistress’ Thighs. This collection of erotic transgender fiction and poetry by Giselle Renarde makes room for everyone. There’s a secret solstice sacrifice, a case of spring fever, an online romance, and a Wednesday night dinner routine that’s anything but dull. This anthology includes erotic favorites, new surprises, and never-before-seen poetry. From the timid closet dresser of “Love in the Time of Instant Messenger,” to the post-op rodeo queen of “Leslie Goosemoon Rides Again,” all who seek love find it in the world of Giselle Renarde Erotica.

Coming soon to loveyoudivine Alterotica!

Hugs,

Giselle

1 comment:

  1. That's fantastic news, hon! Congratulations!

    I sooo love that it will be available in paperback, proudly displayed on bookshelves around the world, for all to see. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete