Sunday, January 1, 2012

Keeping It Clean This New Year

Well, I took a vacation from pretty much everything, and I'm feeling good.

Over the holidays, I went to my mother's house, spent time with family, and hardly accomplished anything at all. I watched movies with my sisters, did a lot of knitting, and I... ate turkey? Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

So that's why I haven't been blogging or tweeting much this past week. I spend every day in front of a computer. Finally I gave myself an opportunity to NOT sit in front of a computer, and it was wonderfully relaxing.

But I love writing and I love YOU, so I'm back and eagerly looking forward to 2012.

I'm not much of a resolutions person, but this year I'd like to live cleaner. Wait... no, that's not what I mean. I don't smoke or drink, and my drug of choice is caffeine, so I'm not sure I could live much cleaner if I tried.

No, what I meant to say is I want to live in a cleaner apartment. When I look back on 2011, all I see is clutter. I've become one of those artists types who can't pull herself away from her writing to eat, let alone vacuum. That's going to be a hard habit to break, because writing can be like a drug in itself, but I don't want to live in disarray anymore.

I want clean.

So that's my semi-resolution. I'm going to keep it clean this year.

Oh, but not my work. That'll stay dirty. In fact, I have some work planned for 2012 that stands to be the dirtiest smut I've ever written. It's going to be so much fun....

Are you the resolution type? Even if you're not, have you got any life-plans for the new year?

Hugs,
Giselle


No comments:

Post a Comment