Saturday, January 12, 2013

We've Got FREE SMUT -- Right Here in River City!

Last night I was up until 4 in the morning putting together a separate page here at Donuts and Desires for my free erotica.  Here we have it:


Took me so long because I couldn't find as many free stories as I thought there were.  I've only linked to stories that are actually published right here on the blog, because I can't be sure how long outside links will be active, or how long free ebooks will be free (with the exception of my 6 Erotic Shorts, which I did link to).

Anyhoo, I thought I'd put waaaaaaay more free smut on my blog.  Maybe I did and I just can't find it anymore.  But this means only one thing: I must publish more, more, MORE FREE SMUT!  Right here at Donuts & Desires.

Wait for it...

Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment