Monday, September 2, 2013

Did You Know About This?

It's something like this, except different.


Hey, so... did you know I had a website?


Correction: I HAVE a website.  Actually, I HAD one too.  The past tense site was a Webs site, which was shut down by the powers that be because I had the audacity to link to eeevil erotica. For shaaame!


But let's forget about those douchebuckets for a second and talk about my current site.  It's a Wix site.  Shut up--it is so cool.  Yes it is.  Oh, whatever.  You don't know what you're talking about.

Anyway, I've had this site for a while, but it's on my mind today because I finally updated it.  Finally.  After going almost TWO YEARS without setting a grubby little finger on it.

Am I stupid or just a terrible business owner?  Well, both, actually.

Everybody knows that you have to maintain a strong web presence if you want to keep your product/brand visible and accessible and whatever.  I'm on Twitter every day and I'm here at the blog most days too, but letting my website go back to nature was just... stupid.  Really stupid.

So I updated it today.

Here it is:

gisellerenarde.wix.com/erotica/

And I promise to try to be less stupid in the future.

We'll see about that.

Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment