Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Readers Needed for Erotica Study (and there's money involved)

This landed in my inbox today, from my PR person at HarperCollins:

I wonder if you could help me? I'm still looking for readers of erotica on EReaders for the study that Harper Collins are conducting.They only want to talk to a handful of women, either by phone or face-to-face, as soon as possible. I have suggested to HC that the best way to do this would be to go via your blog or Twitter feed or FB page asking for women to come forward who may want to contribute to the research.

Readers must have purchased erotica for EReaders, not print.

Harper Collins are willing to pay £50 a person. If you could post this anywhere you think might be useful, can you ask that readers contact me in the first instance at suzanne@stunningpr.com.

I hope to hear from you soon,

-- Kind regardsSuzanne Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment