Sunday, August 12, 2012

#SixSunday Cougars and Jackals: Experience Comes With Age

...or should I say experience COMES with age?  Huh?  Wink-wink-nudge-nudge...

It's been a big week for me, antho-wise.  My work appears in three new anthologies: Lover Unexpected: Manlove Edition, Lover Unexpected: Sappho Edition, and this one--Cougars and Jackals, coming to you from none other than Xcite ebooks.

I wrote a comedy called "Separation Anxieties" for this book.  Kind of a swaperooni: separated husband and wife trying to make each other jealous by getting down and dirty with a couple of young'uns.  Oh, by the way, the husband teams up with a dude he finds online and the wife with a young woman she picks up at a lesbar.  So, that's always fun.

Here's 6 sentences from "Separation Anxieties"

“Oh my God!” Alyssa was standing against the doorjamb, laughing her tight little ass off. “Which one is your husband?”

Both men looked up in that moment, and the expression of shock on Cliff’s face was absolutely priceless.

“The fatter, older one,” Judy said, pointing to the naked man with the twink between his legs. “The other I’ve never seen before in my life.”

Heh.  You can read this and a whole bunch of other older/younger stories in Cougars and Jackals (which, I gotta say, is priced ridiculously low. I'm not sure how long that's going to last):


Happy Sunday!
Giselle

1 comment:

  1. Yeah...that could be an interesting encounter. Fun times, right? LOL! Good luck with the anthologies and a fun six.

    ReplyDelete