Monday, February 11, 2013

Guest Post: "Exposing Myself" by David Sullivan

I read the following post on the blog of my fellow loveyoudivine author David Sullivan, and asked him if I could scoop it up and bring it to you.  He's such a doll.  Here he is, exposing himself:



I love to write and create stories from life. Well, don’t all authors do that? I add my sometimes silly sense of humor, the art of inventing words, and a significant dose of wise-ass to my stories so that I enjoy them, and to be honest yet humble, many others also find an interest and lust in them and that warms me.

I primarily write bi-sexual stories because I am bisexual, closeted for most of my life, out for 3 years, because I live in a safe part of the US (and the world) that doesn’t kill or drag non-straights behind cars.

If you’re interested in erotic (Yes, I mean horny, sexual) stories with a developed plot, please check out my new book, Hearts United. It’s a compendium of 8 short stories that is a coming of age for a young, American-born Italian lad who learns gay and bisexual conduct is thousands of years old, and that modern society sadly has reverted to a Dark Ages of sort by trying to make all of mankind gay or straight. Young Joshua DeAngelo is blessed with a loving, understanding father, and a dictatorial mother who lacks love and nurturing qualities.

Josh comes out to his best friend, Rachel, who lusts for his love. Josh does a men’s room hookup and falls for the guy, sexy Cole. In the end there’s an awesome 3-way that seals their love and friendships. Along the way Josh is ‘used’ by three college girls roleplaying as pirates, and Josh is seduced by a cougar (Stephanie) who teaches him new tricks, including orchestrating a 4-way with Cole, Stephanie and her client Torin.
The purpose of my life is to serve, and I hope I’ve served readers with this creation. I loved writing it and proudly, yet humbly offer it to the world for hot, steamy sexual entertainment. Why deny yourself anymore?

Check it out :
http://www.loveyoudivine.com/index.php?main_page=document_product_info&cPath=26&products_id=1089

From Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Hearts-United-ebook/dp/B00B8XXUH8/ref=tmm_kin_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1360612615&sr=8-4

Sincerely,
David Sullivan
Proud author of a phenomenal publishing house, Love You Divine!
And remember, regardless of your sexual identity, we all came from the factory as we are!



Thanks for letting me steal your post, David! 
Hugs, 
Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment